Quality & Warranty
We endeavor to be the preferred supplier in our range of products by creating value in them with the foremost aim of attaining and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, consumers and other shareholders.
The aforementioned objectives will be achieved through:
- Adhering to company standard warrantee terms and conditions.
- Emphasizing and enhancing relationships with all our suppliers, service providers’ and customers.
- Sharing our knowledge on quality requirements with suppliers, service providers’ and customers and ensuring that all our products meet specified requirements.
- Consolidating our position as market leaders with special emphasis on safety, quality and service.
- Familiarising all personnel suppliers and service providers with the mission, vision, policy and objectives of the quality system through training and education conducted on an ongoing basis.
- Establishing and maintaining a quality management system modeled on ISO 9001:2008 and the Consumer Protection Act No.68 2008 of South Africa.
- Compliance with local and international compulsory statutory requirements and any other customer specific requirements.
If such a defect appears within the specified warranty period, Prima Baby will repair, or replace (at its discretion) the product free of charge. All repairs or replacements will be handled and returned to the customer at no charge within 14 working days of originally receiving the product.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or consequential damage. Prima Baby does not enter into negotiation with respect to damage caused outside the normal parameters of use or damage caused by third parties.
Please note that this warranty is only valid in the original country of purchase.
Please retain sales receipt as proof or purchase.
No repairs or replacements will be accommodated without the terms of Prima Baby’s normal ‘Returns Procedure’ being adhered to.
All repairs are handled at Prima Baby’s warehouse in Cape Town.